For more information on our programs and upcoming applications visit visualarts.utah.gov or artsandmuseums.utah.gov/design-arts-2/
Welcome to the online submission for the exhibition of Utah design:
DesignArts Utah '19 - Rio Gallery - September 9 through October 18, 2019
Details about the DesignArts Program and our Juror, Gail Anderson, are available at:
This juried exhibition opportunity is open to professional and post-secondary student designers residing in Utah working in any design medium. The Designer selected as the Juror's Award Winner will receive a $3,000 award. Two $500 student awards will also be awarded. Copies of the exhibition catalogue will be provided to all designers included in the exhibition.
Designers may submit up to five design projects. Photo-documentation is limited to a maximum of 20 images total per designer / firm.
By submitting your design(s) you indicate your acceptance of the following: 1.) Utah Arts & Museums nor the juror of Design Arts Utah 2019 will be held responsible for late, lost, or damaged entries; 2.) Utah Arts & Museums may use images you submit without restriction for promotion, publicity and the exhibition catalogue; 3.) Designs accepted into the exhibition will be available from September 3 through October 21, 2019; 4.) All designs submitted are original and do not violate, in part or in whole, any other copyrighted work; 5.) When possible, the actual design object will be part of the exhibition. Otherwise, professional documentation ready to hang or placed in the gallery for exhibition will be provided by the designer.
Helpful Hints in working with Submittable.com:
* Whitelist or add the domain name submittable.com to your safe sender list through your email service. This will ensure you get notifications from us. Check spam filters as well.
* To save and continue editing, click the "save draft" button. This will allow you to continue editing until you click "submit"
* Once you click "submit" you cannot go back and edit your application. You do, however, have the option to withdraw a submission and start over. As with any online submission form, in the event of user error, or technological failure, it may be advisable to review the questions and information that is required in the form and complete them in a saveable document then cut and paste them into the form to prevent loss of data etc. Call our office if you are having difficulty at 801.245.7272 or 7271.
* There is a cumulative attachment limit of 400MB
* If you have not received a response to your application by August 4, 2019, please contact our office.